Pelham Street: City College - Brighton & Hove, Planning Approval
Pelham Street: City College - Brighton & Hove
Planning Approval - December 2013
- Planning approval granted at committee for new major city centre regeneration scheme around the Brighton North Laine area comprising;
- Replacement college facilities (11,800sqm) for City College
- 500 student residential units for the University of Brighton
- 125 residential units comprising a mixture of 1 and 2 bed flats.
- Public realm improvements and a new public square.
- Designed to achieve Code for Sustainable Homes Code Level 4 (residential) and BREEAM Excellent (College facilities)
Follow this link to read further information.