Creating a better lasting and sustainable social legacy by our influence on: People, Spaces, Landscapes & Environments to live, learn, work & play.
HNW Architects provide design and architectural services across a wide range of sectors, with projects being predominantly within the South of England and London - but with the ability and resource to reach beyond. We are a personal and approachable company, our commitment and the work we produce very often leads to our clients returning for future, repeat work.
Whilst our primary business is that of RIBA Chartered Architects, we are often successfully commissioned as Lead Consultants, masterplanners, interior designers, employers agent/project managers and contractors architects on design and build projects. The Practice is well versed and experienced in undertaking these various roles, often responsible for engaging the services of an entire Consultancy team in order to provide a ‘one stop shop’ to clients.
Please feel free to view our vast and varied portfolio of selected works, if you have something that is not listed but would be interested in talking to us don't hesitate to get in touch. Currently employing around 40 people we are in the attractive position where we are experienced and large enough to undertake significant/complex projects but small enough that every project is significant.
- RIBA Chartered Practice, established in 1991.
- Chichester based, ~40 strong, working throughout the UK.
- Architectural services, lead consultant and one stop shop.
- BIM capability - Autodesk Revit
- Quality Assurance - ISO 9001 : 2008.
- Environmental Management - ISO 14001:2004
- Constructionline & CHAS.
- Projects encompass new build, refurbishments, extensions, conservation, masterplanning, interiors and space planning and ranging in scale from £25,000 to +£100million
- University of Southampton
- West Sussex County Council
- Chichester District Council
- Radian Housing Association
- Sentinel Housing Association
- Wayfarer Partnership
- Segro (Slough Estates)
- Jaguar Land Rover Approved Panel Architect